Friday, August 8, 2014

A closer look at Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)

As a stock holder of many different companies I find myself checking through all kinds news and analysis on the internet. This week I thought I'd share a couple of items about the Dividend Aristocrat Johnson & Johnson. Some fellow dividend bloggers have written some nice analysis of JNJ and there was also a great piece that Bloomberg did as well.



Pollie has a great dividend analysis of JNJ on his blog - "Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Stock Analysis Pollie Style"

Dividend Growth Investor also wrote an article and analysis over on Seeking Alpha -"Johnson & Johnson: A Quality Dividend Company At Attractive Valuation"

Income Surfer also wrote a new valuation of JNJ - "My Updated Valuation Of Johnson & Johnson"

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is a holding company that researches, develops, and manufactures a diversified range of products in the healthcare field. The company has three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices and Diagnostics. JNJ is a dividend champion who has increased it's dividend for over 50 years in a row!

Disclosure: I currently own JNJ

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Captain. This must be the week of JNJ, because wrote a valuation on my website also. Needless to say, it's been a core holding for many years.
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic, I'll be sure to add it to the list! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing and mentioning my blog
    Cheers,
    Pollie

    ReplyDelete