Saturday, May 5, 2018

April 2018 Dividend Income



Hey everyone. It's past time for my April dividend update! In April I earned $533.96 which is a bit higher than normal because of some stock that slipped into April. Also in April I purchased another 43 shares of PPL and I actually just purchased another round this week. PPL shares have slid recently and even after a strong earnings report this week it suffered a bit (were seeing a lot of that in the markets). I think were close to a bottom here so I thought it was a good chance to average down a bit. I'm just about break even now for that position.

I made one purchase in April and had no sales.

April Stock Purchases
  • PPL Corp (PPL) - 43 Shares @ $27.95 - $1208.99
April Dividend Income
  • Vanguard Long-Term Bond ETF (BLV) - $3.69
  • Walmart  (WMT) - $45.24
  • Pepsi (PEP) - $42.67
  • New Jersey Resources (NJR) -  $97.01
  • Coke (KO) - $23.79
  • PPL Corp (PPL) - $20.50
  • Travelers (TRV) - $8.64
  • Universal Health Trust (UHT) - $33.25
  • Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $17.05
  • Phillip Morris (PM) - $14.98
  • Realty Income (O) - $8.50
  • Altria (MO) - $81.37
  • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) - $50.18
  • Cisco (CSCO) - $46.53
  • Sysco (SYY) - $23.76
  • Annaly Capital (NLY) - $16.80


Total Dividends April 2018: - $533.96
  
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth. Lets keep that moving average going up!



8 comments:

  1. Great performance and great to see the passive income grow steady over time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month yet again. We share O and CSCO this month, although your amounts are of course larger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain -

    Those are some serious dividends from Altria and Cisco, not to mention Pepsi. These are some damn nice stats above!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of good companies paying good amounts Captain. Great work!
    I love your consistency of buying about $1200 or more per month of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for cool blog! Just curious, any thoughts of buying more stocks outside US/CA? Regards, T http://toscananext.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. I was gonna add to my PPL but XOM won out this time. NJR throwing you some serous money. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice long list of well known dividend payers. Keep p the great work. I still have PPL on my watch list. That's one ute I wouldn't mind adding to my others one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another wonderful article on this your blog. Where else can I get this kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation in some weeks time, and I am at the look for such info.

    ReplyDelete