Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Hashflare Cloud Mining Update

It was just the other day I posted about what a great deal it was to start bitcoin mining at Hashflare but it looks like Hashflare realized this as well and has raised prices on all bitcoin mining contracts. So if you were lucky enough to join in before they raised prices today you're in luck. The mining contracts were so profitable that you would have met your ROI (return on investment) in about 55 days. Now with the price increase the ROI has moved to around 90 days time. Still fairly good but we'll have to see if they keep prices there. The last time Hashflare raised prices it didn't last long, customers weren't happy with the new price point so they lowered prices again. Well see what happens.

7 comments:

  1. I followed your lead Captain and jumped in as well. I went in very light, because it looks like it could be a Ponzi. Only time will tell if it is legitimate, but many people seem to think they have credibility. I am in, but not sold on its long term potential yet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you looked at this bitconnect ponzi scheme? Apparently they offer you 1% interest daily on 300 day loans. Saw a few youtube videos on that and was like that is crazy.

    I believe in hashflare at 1.50 but not at 2.20...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scroll down a couple posts, I am in Bitconnect and pretty happy with it so far. They don't offer 1% per day though, I think today was just a .11% payout in fact. Could it be a scam? Sure could but I'm willing to risk a little money to try it out.

      Delete
  3. I am with you Captain. Don't have a lot of cash in it, so until I see payouts in my account, I will not be a believer. Upping the withdrawal to .02 BTC and raising fees without notice. Second time in a year, not to mention the redaction of lifetime contracts. Shady management.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The returns they claim on some of these crypto ads are insane. You wonder why the SEC doesn't just crack down on them. Outrageous claims (e.g. double your money in just 3 months!) If making money was that easy, I guess we should all just quit our jobs and trade crypto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seeing returns pretty close to that at the moment with Hashflare to be honest. Around 1% / day or so at todays prices. The risk is that Bitcoin could fall at any time. In order to make money you have to risk it, you just need to make the decision for yourself if it is worth the risk or not. Personally for me it's worth it but I'm not risking a lot of money either.

      Delete
  5. The fantastic package it absolutely was to start out bitcoin mining with Hashflare nonetheless it seems like Hashflare noticed this kind of at the same time and contains brought up rates about almost all bitcoin mining deals. When you have been fortunate to participate inside just before they will brought up rates nowadays you might be inside fortune.

    ReplyDelete