Saturday, December 16, 2017

I Started Mining Bitcoins !

Hey guys I just wanted to update you on my foray into crypto. I have decided to dip my toes into the bitcoin cloud mining space. There are not a whole lot of choices out there to be honest. There are only a few big mining companies that are available to US residents and the largest and best one (Genesis Mining) is sold out of mining contracts. I did manage to purchase a Genesis mining contract a couple of weeks ago but that doesn't even begin mining till next spring! At the moment Hashflare is the one to choose!

Hashflare has 1 year mining contracts available and they are insanely profitable at the moment, you can make your ROI in about 70 days. Bitcoin has been on a tear and I expect that to continue which will only make these contracts all the more profitable. The video below shows how much you can earn with Hashflare but the real power comes with reinvesting your income generated which I have been doing.

I purchased 7 TH/s of mining power which cost me $1050 and in 4 days I already have over 7.5 Th/s through reinvesting. My plan is to reinvest for 180 days and then begin to take profits every other day. So after 180 days I will take my profits one day then the next I will reinvest and so on. That way I can realize profits and continue to grow my mining power at the same time.




Of course none of this is without risk, Bitcoin's price could retreat or collapse and I would lose money. That is a risk I am willing to take, and you should never risk more than you are willing to lose in the first place. Don't go crazy spending your mortgage money or taking out loans on this stuff.

Anyway if you would like to give Hashflare a try here is the link. - Visit Hashflare

12 comments:

  1. Nice job Captain. I checked it out and may jump in to the fray soon. Sounds interesting and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looks interesting. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, CD. Ive been looking for new platforms -- will check out Hashflare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, Captain Dividend -- I'm not well-informed about crypto, so it is interesting to see others exploring it. All the best and happy mining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Captain, what wallet are you using (or recommend using) with Hashflare? And is it easy to then transfer the coins back into US funds at a bank account?
    Anyway, great article and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm just using a blockchain.info wallet but I've heard good thing about the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet, or you could download the exodus desktop wallet but it has fairly high transfer fees.

      Delete
    2. If your planning to move the funds to your bank account you would want to open an account at an exchange like Coinbase. Sent your crypto to a wallet there, then from there you could exchange the crypto to US currency and then send it to your bank account.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the update Captain. Going to look into mining some more. Right now I only DCA my way into bitcoins, but that's a very very small amount of money per month. It's all so very exciting, but as you say, not without risk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Captain. Thanks for the cool post. I actually had a small amount of bitcoin sitting around and decided to try this. Think I used your link too so hopefully you got some referral credit or something. I'll be writing a post about this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Alexander Mirza CEO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog provides a wealth of information about bitcoin that is both useful and interesting. Reminds me of https://bitcoinmixerguide.com/

    ReplyDelete