Sunday, May 11, 2014


It's time to report on my April dividends. I was hoping to hit that $200 mark but I just missed that goal. I should hit that mark next quarter even without any more contributions as long as I get a dividend increase from one on my stocks.

Aprils dividend total was $198.15 which is higher than last quarter where I earned $184.27 in January. You can see all of my dividend income here.

Dividend Increases

Walmart (WMT) - From .47 to .48
Piedmont Nat Gas (PNY) - From .31 to .32



COMPANYDESCRIPTIONSYMBOLAMOUNT
CokeQUALIFIED DIVIDENDKO9.76
WalmartQUALIFIED DIVIDENDWMT16.32
Glaxo Smith KlineQUALIFIED DIVIDEND GSK17.24
Realty IncomeORDINARY DIVIDEND O18.25
Piedmont Nat GasQUALIFIED DIVIDEND PNY21.76
KraftQUALIFIED DIVIDEND KRFT22.58
HatterasQUALIFIED DIVIDEND HTS27.50
SyscoQUALIFIED DIVIDEND SYY19.14
AltriaQUALIFIED DIVIDEND MO45.60

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff, CD.
    I like the nice upward trend. You've made quite a bit of progress of a year. Congrats

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain,

    That chart looks great! Onward and upward. :)

    Nice month of dividend income. And you have it nicely spread out among your holdings there. I need a little better balance, which I hope to achieve over time.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain,

    This Bert, one of the Diplomats. It's great to see you have doubled your income from last April. You share three of the same investments as me and the other diplomat. In fact, I just initiated a position in GSK during the month of April. Keep up the great work.

    Bert of Dividend Diplomats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captain,

    An amazing job with this site, I just went through a binge and read most of your posts from the past! Keep up the amazing work :)

    I love looking at your graphs and being able to see how your dividend amounts continue to rise. I should also thank you for having graphs from buyupside, as I never knew of this site.

    -Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always great seeing your dividend income in a graph. Just love that trend line too. I do like a lot of the companies in your portfolio. Many are very similar to mine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete