Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Dividend Update

My total dividend income for November totaled  $193.80. This was a nice improvement over last quarter where I made $170.13 in August. This month I made two purchases which are listed below. There were no dividend increases for me this month which is a bit rare. KMI did raise it's dividend this quarter but since I just purchased KMI before the dividend I'm not counting that one. You can see all of my dividend income here.

October Purchases

Kraft (KRFT) - 21 @ $52.74
McDonalds (MCD) - 12 @ $97.00


COMPANYDESCRIPTIONSYMBOLAMOUNT
CloroxQUALIFIED DIVIDENDCLX13.49
People's United FinancialQUALIFIED DIVIDENDPBCT36.24
Realty IncomeORDINARY DIVIDEND O18.19
Proctor & GambleQUALIFIED DIVIDEND PG20.45
Kinder Morgan IncQUALIFIED DIVIDEND KMI12.71
AT&TQUALIFIED DIVIDEND T40.10
WGL HoldingsQUALIFIED DIVIDEND WGL27.72
General MillsQUALIFIED DIVIDEND GIS20.90


12 comments:

  1. Nice solid month!! Looks like you will pass the $200 mark in December. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey FF looks like $200 is closing in for sure. It may be a few months though. Next quarter for sure!

      Delete
  2. Captain,

    Nice to see that chart climbing ever higher. One stair at a time. :)

    Keep up the great work!

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it! Those stairs should get larger and larger over time as well as I add my dividends to my monthly conributions.

      Delete
  3. Can't complain about hitting higher dividend totals each and every quarterly cycle! Based on your progress this year, 2014 is going to be a great year for your dividend income.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, no complaints here! I wouldn't mind seeing the market trade sideways in 2014 so we don't have to keep paying more and more for our purchases.

      Delete
  4. Another solid month of dividends for you -- I like the graph showing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DGM, ya I really find that using a chart does a better job of showing me the results rather than just posting the numbers. It makes it all easier to digest.

      Delete
  5. You have a great list of companies that are paying you dividends now. It's also nice to see your income go up every quarter. These results help keep us all motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your graph shows it, just going higher and higher!

    Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Captain,

    You are doing a great job of building a portfolio that throws off a nice amount of dividend income. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dividend growth is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete