Saturday, November 4, 2017

October 2017 Dividend Update


It's time for my October dividend update! For the month I was able to earn $349.29 in dividend income! Quite a bit lower than last month but September is oneof my best months. Still a nice little improvment from last quarter where I earned $324.75 so I'm happy about that.

In made one purchase for the month and had no sales.

October Stock Purchases
  • General Mills (GIS) - 25 shares @ $51.42 = $1,241.03
October Dividend Income
  • Vanguard Long-Term Bond ETF (BLV) - $3.51
  • Coca-Cola (KO) - $27.57
  • New Jersey Resources (NJR) - $97.01
  • Altria (MO) -  $75.24
  • Philip Morris (PM) - $14.98
  • Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) - $38.58
  • Cisco (CSCO) - $40.89
  • Sysco (SYY) - $21.78
  • Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $9.92
  • Annaly Capital Mgmt (NLY) - $16.80
  • Realty Income (O) - $ 8.01
Total Dividends October 2017: - $349.29
 
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth. Lets keep that moving average going up!

Youtube Revenue

I also had a great month on Youtube where I have a few channels that I earn adsense revenue from. I was able to earn over $2800 for October which is close to my best month so far.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on a nice dividend haul. I really like the GIS buy. If it stays down next week, I'll probably buy 25 - 50 more shares. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Div -

    Dayum! Talk about some insane income this month. Are you financially free?? We share 4 stocks that paid dividends and am very excited for your massive income movements.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam capt! 2800 in adsense revenue in one month? Whats your channels? Thats awesome! Nice dividends too haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great month and nice progress since July! And amazing month for your Youtube income! It's interesting what your channels are!
    -BI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooooooooooooo my captainnnnnnnnnnnn. Congratulations for your dividends and congratulations for your earnings of adsense

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice purchase Captain. $350 is a nice dividend income for the month but that is dwarfed by your youtube income. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a solid October. I like the GIS pick up. Buy when others are selling. Still sports a safe dividend and good size yield too. What is your YT channel?

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy smokes I am in the wrong business lol but no one would watch any of my videos lol. Good job on those dividends and adsense and bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly killing it Captain, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice game captain. You can invest your money with Taurus Coin. This secure and safe for cashless transaction.

    Crypto trading

    ReplyDelete