Saturday, October 7, 2017

September 2017 Dividend Update


It's time for my September dividend update! For the month I was able to earn $573.56 in dividend income! This is my largest monthly dividend total! Very close to the $500 mark!

In made one purchase for the month and had no sales.

September Stock Purchases
  • People's United Financial (PBCT) - 90 shares @ $16.85 = $1.523.45
September Dividend Income
  • Vanguard Long-Term Bond ETF (BLV) - $3.61
  • Walmart (WMT) - $44.37
  • Southern Company (SO) - $46.98
  • Unilever (UL) -  $23.18
  • Exxon (XOM) - $52.36
  • Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - $51.24
  • Compass Minerals (CMP) - $39.60
  • Kraft / Heinz (KHC) - $26.88
  • Flowers Foods (FLO) - $79.05
  • McDonalds (MCD) - $ 32.90
  • Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $10.11
  • Pepsi (PEP) - $34.62
  • Universal Health Trust (UHT) - $33.00
  • Travelers Insurance (TRV) - $8.64
  • Realty Income (O) - $ 7.97
Total Dividends September 2017: - $494.51
 
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth. Lets keep that moving average going up!






15 comments:

  1. Good job Captain. I see that we hold some of the same positions. It is great knowing that the companies we own will continue paying us dividends for a long time.

    That is awesome that you are into bitconnect! I also invest with bitconnect but I have a smaller intial investment. One difference though is that I reinvest 100% of the money in my lending wallet. It seems to be a great platform.

    Great post Captain. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man awesome month. Grats on the new record! That sounds like crazy returns with bitconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing month Captain! That chart is starting to really take off!

    Keep up the great work

    ADD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Captain! I agree, love seeing your average increase. That is one heck of a dividend from Flower Foods. Heck, you received 4+ new shares from them from dividend re-investment alone. Now that is how you keep the snowball moving!

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I captain my captain you are killing those dividends. Way to go. Lots of solid companies love that flowers food one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic and look at that graph, that just continually trends up, that is what we are all after. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a new record! I am sure that you will hit the $600 mark in the near future!
    Great job!
    -BI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice uptick on the Monthly Dividend Income chart, Captain! Just an impressive YoY growth percentage, too. A few names in common with you: XOM, JNJ, PEP & O.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job yet again captain. Steady as she goes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Number and congrats on the record,i myself had a new record for this month due to GWW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb results for the month of September. Keep up the good work. As always, it's nice to see such a well build portfolio performing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my FLO too and wish I would have bought more at the time. And I think all of us were wishing we had bought bitcoin in 2010.
    Cheers,
    DFG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on a very successful month Captain Dividend. Crossing the $500 threshold in a month is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your graph! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that you added PBCT to your dividend portfolio last month! Not many people know about it. Great company that continues to raise their dividend every year - only not as much as I'd like!

    ReplyDelete