Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Dividend Update

It's time for my April dividend update! My April dividend total was $279.04 which is up 16.8% from the $238.88 that I made last quarter in January. This is also the largest dividend total I've ever had!

In comparison, last years April total was $198.15 which means my dividend's for the month have grown a whopping 40.8% year over year! That's some pretty spectacular growth if I say so myself, if only it could stay at that pace forever! I've listed the details below ...

April Purchases
  • Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - 11 shares @ $99.99
  • Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - 10 shares @ $99.75
April Dividend Increases
  • Coca Cola (KO) - From .305 to .33 ( a 8.1% increase )
  • Walmart (WMT) - From .48 to .49 ( a 2.0% increase )
  • Piedmont Natural Gas  (PNY) - From .32 to .33 ( a 3.1% increase )
April Dividend Income
  • Coca Cola (KO) - $20.13
  • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) -  $36.15
  • Walmart (WMT) - $16.66
  • Altria (MO) - $49.40
  • Philip Morris (PM) - $14.00
  • Realty Income (O) - $18.95
  • Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) - $52.80
  • Sysco (SYY) - $19.80
  • Kraft (KRFT) - $23.65
  • Hatteras Financial (HTS) - $27.50

Total Dividends For April 2015: - $279.04




15 comments:

  1. Onward and upward Captain.....for your dividend cash flow that is. I also put in a limit order for some JNJ this week, so hopefully I'll buy some shares in the next couple days. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your next update. I'm curious have your limit is set at. Best of luck.

      Delete
  2. Great job Captain! JNJ was a popular pick in April and I added some myself. Wouldn't mind adding some more because this company is excellent. 41% YoY growth is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may be a popular pick in May as well if it can stay under $100 for much longer.

      Delete
  3. Great job on another solid months Captain, we share some common names of paying stocks out there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captain,

    Great job. And congrats on a new all-time high!

    JNJ is a great stock. Truly one of my favorites. If I didn't already own more than enough, I'd be interested here.

    That chart is moving in the right direction. Keep it up.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go go go! Love seeing that uptrend line whenever you do these dividend updates. Keep up the good stuff. I would love to add JNJ in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff, CD. Love the look of that graph!

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going higher every month. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always another inspiring update. Like the JNJ buys too. Along with my health REITs JNJ is high on my May buy list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chart is a beautiful thing. Keep up the good work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on a great month! nice chart to see the progress! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is pretty nice to see a growing chart of dividend income. Keep pushing through towards your goals!

    Dividend Growth Investor

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're killing it! Love that chart. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great month! keep up the good work and keep pushing that snowball

    ReplyDelete