Monday, June 24, 2013

Captain's Picks



Captain's Picks is a collection of various articles that have caught my eye recently. I think you may find them interesting. Here's this weeks crop ....

Your Retirement Income Is On Sale - Dividend Growth Investor
Three High Quality Dividend Growth Stocks On My Radar - Dividend Mantra
McDonald's Appealing Below $100 - Dividend Monk
Top Dow Dividend Growers - Dividend Ladder
Dividend Opportunities From Rising Interest Rates - Financially Integrated
General Mills (GIS) Dividend Stock Analysis - My Financial Independence Journey
Dividend Investing, Make A Lot Of Money Without A Lot Of Work - Conservative income Investor

1 comment:

  1. Captain,

    Thanks for including me! Glad I was one of the Captain's Picks. :)

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete