Friday, May 31, 2013

May Dividend Update




This months dividend income improved to $142.53 and is more than a 50% increase from last May. I only made one purchase this month with was Lorillard (LO) , which should help add to my June totals next month.


DESCRIPTIONSYMBOLAMOUNT
ORDINARY DIVIDENDMMT11.67
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (PG)PG20.45
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (PBCT)PBCT36.24
ORDINARY DIVIDEND (O)O18.12
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (CLX)CLX12.16
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (WGL)WGL16.8
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (GIS)GIS10.89
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (T)T16.2

May Dividend Total - $142.53

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love your superhero logo! That is awesome! Haha I wish I could create something like that, but unfortunately that part of my brain doesn't seem to work.

    Nice portfolio there and a solid month to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! I thought I'd go for a pirate at first but then I saw this superhero and thought it was pretty cool too. May was one of my best months so far and things should steadily improve from here barring any unforeseen portfolio changes.

    ReplyDelete