Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feburary Dividend Update


Feburary dividends listed below. Note the foreign tax on SJR, which is the reason I sold it shortly after this in an effort to simplify my taxes as much as possible at the end of the year. I also decided to sell my position in KMP for similar reasons. Those funds would be put to good use in another position. Had I know then what I know now about foreign stocks and partnership distributions I would never have made those purchases. By no means do I think those are bad stocks at all, in fact quite the contrary but I'm the type of person who hates complications and selling these will make it less stressful for me come tax time at the very least.


DESCRIPTIONSYMBOLAMOUNT
ORDINARY DIVIDEND (MMT)MMT12.28
FOREIGN TAX WITHHELD (SJR)SJR-0.59
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (SJR)SJR3.93
ORDINARY DIVIDEND (O)O18.09
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (PG)PG10.12
PARTNERSHIP DISTRIBUTION (KMP)KMP38.7
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (WGL)WGL16
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (T)T16.2
QUALIFIED DIVIDEND (GIS)GIS10.89

Feburary Dividend Amount - $126.21

No comments:

Post a Comment